[okfn-discuss] [project proposal] OpenTest

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Nov 22 16:03:34 UTC 2012

Unfortunately NC licenses are beyond the scope of the Open Knowledge
Foundation, which is focused on material which is open as in the Open
Definition [1]. So we wouldn't be able to offer any support for the project
if it was licensed under CC-BY-SA-NC!

All the best,

Jonathan

[1] http://opendefinition.org/