[okfn-discuss] OKFN Textbook Proposal

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Wed Oct 10 21:08:48 UTC 2012

Hi Aaron,

I would be very much interested in a tool to collaboratively write
textbooks. We are doing an open transport data handbook so this could
come in handy.

Two obvious questions:
* As you say it's open source, where can I find the source?
* Can we access chartus.org to try it out? Maybe then others will be
interested in maintaining it as an OKFN project

Kind regards,

Pieter