[okfn-discuss] OKFN Textbook Proposal

Iyyanki Murali Krishna iyyanki at icorg.org
Wed Oct 10 21:41:32 UTC 2012

Aaron I congratulate you for the idea to work on open text book - I am
available to you to support your idea
ivm

On 10 October 2012 21:02, Aaron Dunn <aaron at musopen.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> My name is Aaron Dunn, I'm the founder of Musopen.org. We recently began
> work on an open textbook initiative called Chartus.org. We've built a
> very sophisticated open source collaborative textbook editor, and recently
> realized this work seems beyond what we focus on at Musopen.
>
> I'm looking to see if someone would be interested in helping me launch
> Chartus as an OKFN project, helping to grow a community of authors, locate
> developer resources to finish development, and otherwise help grow the
> initiative.
>
> Questions or comments are welcome.
>
> Best,
> Aaron

IV  MURALI  KRISHNA
 *           M Tech [IIT-Madras] PhD[IISc-Bangalore] FIE  FIS  MIEEE  FAPASc
*
Former Scientist Remote Sensing SF, NRSA, ISRO, India
Former JNTU Professor in Spatial Information Technology /
Former JNTU Director [R&D] /Director [IST] &  Centre for Atmospheric Sci
and Weather Modification Technologies
Former Adjunct Professor, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand.
Chief Consultant Offshore Programs in Asia, Jackson State University,
Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Consultant, Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad
Address:
SMR ACROPOLIS Block 4, Flat 201, white Field,  Kothaguda, Madhapur,
Hyderabad 500032 AP, INDIA,
+91-98480 49624      ivm at ieee.org       www.icorg.org
iyyanki at gmail.com     <iyyanki at gmail.com>