[okfn-discuss] Open Data Census updates - join!

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Jun 5 10:01:31 UTC 2013

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for getting in touch and no, there is absolutely no rejection - on
the contrary! We hadn't received your volunteering note for some reason,
but are really happy to hear from you. Thank you for joining! We'll be in
touch later today with specific instructions for Japan (to you and Hiroichi,
who also volunteered).

Thank you!

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on