[okfn-discuss] OKFN local groups and ambassadors signing up petition

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Mon Jun 10 12:53:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I just came to read this petition because of the recent case on Internet
privacy [1] and it came to my mind the question if local
groups/chapters/ambassadors can endorse such kind of petitions after
consulting their local peers.

What does OKF central think about that.

By the way, since OKF is using a lot of these services (google,
skypeetc.), I think it is worth to consider to endorse [1].

P. S. Would be better to discuss this at okfn-discuss or
okfn-local-coordmailing lists?

Tom

[1] http://bestbits.net/prism-nsa/

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre