[okfn-discuss] Feedback and discussion around brand etc

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Apr 17 14:25:21 UTC 2014

Just want to follow up here - Laura and I havereally appreciated the
feedback we've got - especially some of the searching critique.

I also want to emphasise as Laura says that the new brand is not intended
to indicate a change of identity or goals. At the same time, I also really
understand from some of the comments that that has obviously not been the
perception for some folks (esp re the tagline).

Please do keep sharing your thoughts -- that's how we'll improve here :-)

Rufus

*Rufus PollockFounder and CEO | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>The Open Knowledge Foundation
<http://okfn.org/>Empowering through Open Knowledgehttp://okfn.org/