[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Festival 2015 - Location Thoughts

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Oct 8 16:50:41 UTC 2014

Hi Rufus,

I was not looking at this from a management point of view but rather from what I would think would be best. Luckily I am not involved in the nitty gritty details and hard work to get it all rolling. I think if a local group suggests - lets say - Kuala Lumpur as location they would have to come up with a clear plan on how to get it all done, in collaboration with OK central. I am not making any such concrete proposal. So at this point its a hypothetical discussion on what would be desirable - and perhaps as such not very useful.

Daniel