[Okfn-dk] First post - kicking off the discussion list!

Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen niels at buhlrasmussen.eu
Tue Sep 3 13:15:28 UTC 2013

Great to see the mailing list up and running - hopefully we are soon a
recognized OKFN local group.

Hope to see you all at the CPH Open Data Drinks tonight. Perhaps we can
already there tell interested people to sign up.

Since last we met I have participated in Folketingets meeting on open
data (there's a workshop today and again Thursday where I will attend).
I am glad to see that initiative moving. Also I was at the "Hacks and
Hackers" meetup with journalists and it-people, that could be an
interesting group of people to keep in contact with.

PS. admin-rights would be nice.

/Niels E
---
http://www.buhlrasmussen.eu