[Okfn-dk] Invite: TOPIA: A Kaospilot Exhibition - Experience Innovation Projects! - Fri 10/6 - 16-21 - Space10, CPH V

Mattias Axell mattias at okfn.se
Wed May 25 06:34:26 UTC 2016

Hello Open Knowledge Denmark!

Mattias here from Open Knowledge Sweden (and soon former student of Kaospilot in Aarhus).

I would like to invite you all to come to the exhibition I will co-host on Fri the 10th of June at Space 10 in Copenhagen.
I will exhibit my graduation project: a Freedom of Information portal intending to popularize, streamline and increase transparency in public sector and government in Sweden.

I'm very curious to meet you, maybe you see a need and potential for similar platform in Denmark! When speaking to Danish citizens I have learned that the power of Danish FOI recently was reduced...

See full invitation below which you are welcome to cut out and share!

-----8<------- CUT HERE ----- 8< ----- CUT HERE ------ 8< -----

TOPIA - A Kaospilot Exhibition

Approximately 110 Kaospilot students, with focus on 37 seven newly
graduated Kaospilots are exhibiting!

We are going to show projects and share experiences and learnings from
work with social innovation in Brazil, Denmark, England, Iceland, Japan,
Norway, Peru, Spain, Sweden and South Africa (with more).

The projects contains everything from co-creative design processes,
collaborative economy, makerspaces, biomimicry, social labs, deep
ecology and more!

What you can expect:

- Nice Friday vibes for the weekend
- Inspiring learnings from a year of 50+ executed projects
- A lot of new and inspiring connections
- Champagne (and alcohol free alternatives)
- Good chill music
- Creative buzz
- A really nice and thorough Kaospilot party afterwards the same night
(more info will come)!

Practicalities:

Entry: Free