[OKFN-EN] Fw: I.T Aid Third Sector

Claudio Vidini claudio at netsolutionswales.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 21:46:00 UTC 2013

Dear Mr Paul Raven,

I can provide details of recently Awarded Groups
upon request as per my previous response.

I'm sure you appreciate I must seek permission
from the successful  Groups prior and will
respond by CC on a direct email to the Group.

It seems that I was not clear in my previous
explanation. Net Solutions Wales Ltd status only
in the UK has ceased. As you may have seen the
likes of Google and Starbucks initiating off-shore
structures, this by no means limits our liability
or Commercial responsibility in the UK.

We have a number of funding streams from the EU.
Each Groups Eligibility governs a suitable stream
and is measured directly with the applying Groups.

We are Consultants and only request that upon
successful we are considered to supply.

I formed the Company ten years ago delivering
Websites to the Manufacturing Sector.

I'm not sure what your continued belief that Net
Solutions Wales is delivering Spam via OKFN is
serving?

Perhaps a moderator can pickup our communications
and I will clarify any parts of the discussion.

I have a vested interest in Serving the Third
Sector but somehow do not feel this is
reciprocated.
As previously addressed, I am only to happy to
consider your requirements. I note your on
googlemail
with no information on the Group you represent,
position or Company details.

Email of this nature may be perceived as a
competitor attempting to secure funding for their
own Consultancies.

Please feel free to contact me for a list of
Groups that are in receipt of funding.

Your questions are by no means un-pleasant, I'm
just unsure of what exactly your seeking?

My direct email is claudio at netsolutionswales.co.uk
and we are here to help.

I'm happy to answer direct questions on fact
rather than your possible "Opinions" which
at present hold nill diligence.

Successful References, Trading history...

Best Regards,

Claudio Vidini (BSc)
Director
www.netsolutionswales.co.uk