[OKFN-EN] Fw: I.T Aid Third Sector

Paul Graham Raven armchairanarchist at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 14 19:31:31 UTC 2013

Claudio;

I don't know about anyone else, but i'd be interested to know on whose
behalf you are disbursing these grants; your website is notably devoid of
any mention of the funding source(s), which is not exactly conducive to
instant trust... especially as sole-traderships are, as far as i know, not
usually put in the position of disbursing grants.

And given you're IT experts, you're probably aware that one's web presence
is highly formative when it comes to first impressions, just like one's
email style; instead of getting angry at folk doing a bit of due diligence
and finding you lacking, maybe you should address your corporate image as a
priority? A number of the clients in your portfolio have evidently done
exactly that since taking delivery of the sites in the screencaps...

Shorter version: welcome to the internet. Don't spam people, it tends to
make them ask unpleasant questions.

Best...

-- from the tablet-factor device of Paul Graham Raven: infrastructure
researcher, contraPanglossian futurist, cultural critic, dishevelled
mountebank. This automatically appended signature will self-destruct after
reading.