[OKFN-EN] London Open Data Maker Night #9 is *tomorrow*! Mapping special!

Andy Lulham a.lulham at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:42:04 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Apologies for the (very) late notice… But the monthly London Open Data
Maker Night is upon us once more! It’s happening *tomorrow evening*
(Thursday, 6th Feb) and will be a *mapping special* with OpenStreetMap
contributor Harry Wood joining us. So bring your open mapping
questions / ideas / half-finished projects to work on or present!

As usual, we’re kindly hosted by the Centre for Creative Collaboration
(near Kings Cross) from 6.30pm – but it’s fine to drop in any time
during the evening. We usually begin with informal presentations, so
if you do want to present anything then come along for 6.30pm.

More details on the meetup page:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/1093152/

Please share this invite with relevant folks and mailing lists!

Regards,

Andy Lulham and Rufus Pollock

### What

Open Data Maker Nights are informal events focused on "making" with
open data – whether that's creating apps or insights. They aren't a
general meetup -- if you come, expect to get pulled into actually
building something, though we won't force you!

### Who

All are welcome. The events usually have short introductory talks
about specific projects and suggestions for things to work on – it’s
absolutely fine to turn up knowing nothing about data or openness or
tech as there’ll definitely be an activity for you to contribute to
and someone to guide you in helping out!

More about Open Data Maker Nights and Parties at
http://okfnlabs.org/events/open-data-maker/­