[OKFN-EN] Errata: Hack the Town Hall and Energy and Environment Open Data Challenge

Jack Townsend jack at jacktownsend.net
Tue Feb 18 17:19:28 UTC 2014

Apparently the main link may not have been accessible on the Energy and Environment Open Data Challenge email. Here it is: http://www.nesta.org.uk/project/open-data-challenge-series/energy-environment

Also, please note the date of the Hack the Town Hall event referred to in the flood data email has moved to 26/27 April (not weekend before as stated)

Jack

April Hack the Town Hackathon http://hackathoncentral.com/winners_spring_2013/ on flooding, disaster and emergency preparedness and response by residents and local government

			Sat/Sun 26/27 April..
			Begins 09.00 Sat​,​ ends 17.30 Sun