[OKFN-EN] Open Knowledge London Meetup - Wed 13th April 7pm

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Apr 9 15:03:38 UTC 2016

All are welcome! Details and register online at:

https://attending.io/events/open-knowledge-london-apr-2016

Come find out about openness in every area of our digital world - from
genes to geodata, sonnets to statistics.

At this event we will have short talks from:

   - Rufus Pollock, Founder of Open Knowledge International - giving a
   short introduction and welcome
   - Paul Maltby Director of Data in the Cabinet Office on recent
   developments in open data in government
   - Francis Irving of ScraperWiki on “Sharing humanitarian data at the
   United Nations”
   - Daniele Orner, Digital Behaviour expert on “9 objects - a project
   taking you on a journey to collect the unique digital artefacts and
   memories that define who you are”

Talks and discussion across the full spectrum of openness are welcome
 including open data, open hardware, open education, open science, open
 geodata, open infrastructure and open government.

Regards,

Rufus
--

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | +44 07795 176 976
<%2B44%2007795%20176%20976> | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock