[OKFN-Greece] Fwd: [open-government] Open Data Handbook now in lithuanian language

cbratsas charalampos.bratsas at okfn.org
Mon Nov 19 22:20:18 UTC 2012

Welcome Lithuania :)
Hi Victorijia
hi Lucy !

Indeed the Open Data handbook has been vary useful in a couple of occasions.
This is probably one of the best written works authored by OKFN till now.
We have handed it out at our meet-up (where we had Kat Braybrook
invited). We used it again in the Athens Ignite Show, where it was
disappearing very quickly from our booth! It was a good starting point
for discussion with government people.
Recently, we sent an email with the book attached, to every municipality
in Greece, and some municipalities responded and have shown interest in
collaborating with us !!!!

Hence, we believe that it is a precious tool in your hands as a new
incubating OKFN national group !

Best,

Charalampos

On 19/11/2012 7:00 μμ, Lucy Chambers wrote:
> Hi Viktorija,
>
> I'm forwarding your message on to the OKFN Greece list, a group who
> not only translated, but also printed the book. I think their input is
> valuable here!
>
> Lucy

Dr Charalampos Bratsas
--