[okfn-help] [okfn-discuss] openShakespeare on Windows

Iain Emsley print.crimes at yatterings.com
Tue Mar 18 12:37:36 GMT 2008

Many thanks, Rufus. I was running it off the wrong command line, ie
the python one not the Windows one.

I've got most of this working and am just hooking it up to MySQL so I
can see what happening inside.

Would it be worth me writing this up for any potential Windows users
as there are dependencies like wget which need to be added to the
paths and so on which may not be immediately obvious?

Iain

--

Iain Emsley

Blog: www.yatterings.com