[okfn-help] further to load on us0

Martin Keegan martin at no.ucant.org
Sun Oct 11 11:58:17 BST 2009

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009, John Bywater wrote:

>  > Anyway, us0 is looking like less of a crimescene now. We can have the
>  > "what should kforge look like" discussion later.
>
> Good to hear. What do you think KForge should look like?

Hmm, I think the second "look like" in my message above was some sort of
whimsical echo of the first instance of the words. What I wanted was to
ask what the current roadmap was, rather than put forward my own view.

What I am interested to know is how much duplication, if any, there is
with Alfresco, and what the impact of Google Wave will be on KForge as a
system with plugins for provisioning various third party tools such as
mailman and trac.

Mk