[okfn-help] Trac instructions

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Dec 19 17:30:50 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have put down on paper some
guidelines for using trac (at least how I have been using it):

http://wiki.okfn.org/Handbook/Trac

Would appreciate your input to make sure that we are all using it the
same way - I am sure there is much that could be added here.

One question I have is whether there is an easy way to find out what
people's usernames on the system are? As there is no dropdown, I have
to search manually for each individual person and some people do not
have logical names (e.g. zeph). Any ideas for how we can streamline
this process?

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers