[okfn-help] Sysadmin tasks for volunteers [was: Open Government Data Site - Film]

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Dec 20 16:19:30 UTC 2011

Hi Nils,

I very much agree with this and there were fairly extensive discussions on
the subject last week in Cambridge.

The last volunteer Hangout is taking place in 40 minutes, and I suggest we
use it to see if we can get people interested in the tasks that are already
there on Trac, webministration and Wiki gardening.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Nils Toedtmann <nils.toedtmann at okfn.org>wrote:

> On 20/12/11 12:59, Lucy Chambers wrote:
> > @Laura - could you bring this up at the hangout tonight, we will see
> > if elf-pavlik or koolhead are around and able to help!
>
> The list of volunteer-compatible ToDos is growing, there is not much
> activity. We need to re-energize the volunteering idea somehow:
>

> http://trac.okfn.org/query?status=!closed&keywords=~volunteer&component=~sysadmin
>

> There is probably not much happening this year any more, but we should
> bring it up nevertheless.
>
> /nils.
>

> --
> See http://nils.toedtmann.net/ for contact details.