[okfn-help] KnowledgeForge repository on Open Textbooks

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Dec 21 15:35:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

The Open Textbook working group has been pretty quiet for a while, but a
new volunteer has been in touch, and is keen to get the group going again.
I have been looking through the website (http://www.opentextbook.org/) and
there seems to be a particular issue with the repository. It still links to
a KnowledgeForge site (http://knowledgeforge.net/opentextbook/svn/), with
links that don't really go anywhere meaningful.

I don't know too much about the history of all this, but is there content
in there that should be extracted/migrated? Is there a procedure for doing
this? Any suggestions for how we could take this forward and build on it in
future?

Many thanks,
Laura

--