[okfn-help] Interaction Design

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu Dec 22 10:12:21 UTC 2011

Hi folk,

I've just been discussing this with Cris actually, as he asked whether Open
Textbooks would cover educational resources/courses too. I suggested that
it would be a debate to have with the working group (once we have a few
more active members!) so that they can define for themselves their scope
and goals. But as they are pretty closely connected, I think combining them
for now might be wise - we could always split the streams later if the
group flourished. Does anyone have thoughts on how that has/hasn't worked
in the past?

I'm happy to get in touch with Interaction Design if we're not already in
contact with them. How exactly would we be looking to get them involved?

Thanks,
Laura

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Are we in touch with these folks? http://www.interaction-design.org/ -
> they look like they are doing some really cool stuff!
>
> Would it make sense for:
>
> * Sam to contact them about doing a blog post?
> * Laura (N) to contact them and see if they would be interested in
> getting involved with Open Textbooks? (Is Open Textbooks the correct
> place for Open Educational Resources in general or should there be a
> more streamlined focus for this group?)
>
> Lucy
>
> --
> Lucy Chambers