[okfn-help] http://okfn.org/register

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu Dec 22 13:44:25 UTC 2011

How do you know okfn.org/register isn't working? It's one of those sites
that you can no longer access once you've registered, so if you're trying
to access it as 'you' it won't be possible. Flummoxed me too :) Or has
someone told you its down?

Buddy Press is high on my to-do list (from the team perspective, but maybe
we should liaise anyway Sam?), but it looks like it might have to wait for
the new year now...

--
Laura Newman
Community Coordinator