[okfn-help] http://okcon.okfn.org/ created ...

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Jan 17 10:43:39 UTC 2011

Hi all,

thanks to Friedrich's help the CNAME is now in place. So now okcon.okfn.org directs to okcon.org which is great. Unfortunately the site now shows an

"This Site is Down for Maintenance"

Also PING okcon.org (79.125.24.227): 56 data bytes
Request timeout for icmp_seq 0

times out. WHats wrong here? wrong IP?

I would appreciate any hint and help.

Daniel