[okfn-help] couldn't start new forum topic =(

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Tue Jul 5 20:22:15 UTC 2011

Hi Rufus,

Excerpts from Rufus Pollock's message of Tue Jul 05 21:41:50 +0200 2011:
> Hi elf, not sure we've enabled forums on the site at the moment. Do
> you think we should do this? If so we can do this and you can create
> the first forum :-)

Yes please, I find forums very useful!

I will also keep an eye on this project: https://andrewsinlondon.wordpress.com/ which looks like integrating mailman and buddypress so forums work as hybrid and people can use them either from web interface or email.

BTW this: http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-help/
I find quite not friendly to use =(

I will keep in touch on OKFN online community platform discussing other handy features and topics, many related to 'Federated Social Web'...

Thanks!
=)
elf Pavlik

http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper