[okfn-help] Watching #opendata on Twitter?

Kaitlyn (Kat) Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Tue Jul 5 20:35:19 UTC 2011

Great idea -- I'm doing it already regarding connecting with new folks on
Twitter for OKFN London stuff -- and I agree, Jonathan, that the more of us
who watch that hashtag for different possibilities, the better! Lots of
interesting talk going on!

On a side note, I've been RTing a lot of discussion related to #opendata and
@okfn through the OKFN Twitter account and on my own account, and it's
gotten a quite a fair bit of pick-up, which is great. Cool to see
communities diverging and collaborating through different streams like that.

Let me know if you want me to find anything specifically!

:) Kat

| Kat Braybrooke*
*| Community Coordinator