[okfn-help] Watching #opendata on Twitter?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 5 18:42:21 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I think that following and posting stuff
to #opendata on Twitter is something that we should all do more of,
and more systematically. I try to do this - but it often falls through
the cracks when things get busy.

I'm hoping that in the future we might have someone who watches
#opendata for new developments and follows these up. But in the
meantime, perhaps we can share this task between us?

Things to look out for:

  * New developments we should follow up on - perhaps forwarding URLs
to relevant mailing lists or inviting relevant people to blog on
blog.okfn.org
  * New people/groups we should invite to participate in OKF
groups/activities - particularly to Open Government Data Camp in
Warsaw, and to open-government group
  * New data catalogues we should add to datacatalogs.org

Anyone up for doing this with me? ;-)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator