[okfn-help] Watching #opendata on Twitter?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jul 6 07:10:48 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 10:35 PM, Kaitlyn (Kat) Braybrooke
<kat.braybrooke at okfn.org> wrote:
> Let me know if you want me to find anything specifically!

If you spot new initiatives then it would be very useful to try to
catch up with them. Specifically:

  * New data catalogues (e.g. country X or city Y has launched a new
data catalogue) - action:
    - add it to datacatalogs.org and email ckan-discuss list to let
them know you've done so.
    - invite representatives from new initiative to open-government list
  * Any cool new projects - action:
    - Tweet or email them, asking for guest blog post, with Theodora
and blog at okfn.org in cc
    - invite them to relevant mailing lists (e.g. open-government,
wdmmg-discuss or ckan-discuss)

Does this make sense?

Lucy: do you also follow #opendata?

J.