[okfn-help] Watching #opendata on Twitter?

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Wed Jul 6 07:22:42 UTC 2011

There are some quite a good open source tool in the emergency management
community for handling this kind of stuff.

I recommend http://swiftly.org/sweeper.html.

We could use this to collect tweets (& and lots of other content) and should
be able to allocate tasks without duplication. It uses some neat machine
learning to make life easier over time.