[okfn-help] How should the OKF talk?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jul 7 15:17:25 UTC 2011

(Forking threads...)

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:00 PM, William Waites <ww at styx.org> wrote:
> the evil-proprietary-voip-software-that-okfn-should-be-embarrassed-to-use-and-endorse

Okay - this is a thread to see if we can *finally* figure out what OKF
people and others should use to talk to each other.

Daniel: I think you were looking into this right?

>From my point of view whatever we use should be:

  * easy for anyone to use without too much trouble (e.g. having to
install lots of stuff)
  * reliable, stable, etc
  * scalable - we really need something which can let us have lots of
people on a call simultaneously
  * preferably the 'o' or the 'f' word (i.e. non-proprietary)

Any ideas?

J.

--
Jonathan Gray