[okfn-help] How should the OKF talk?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jul 7 15:47:53 UTC 2011

Thanks - useful to know Will!

Hmm.. so do you think the costs of setting up / running such a thing
are likely to be reasonable? E.g. is it likely to fail from time to
time and to require that someone spends an hour or two debugging or
fiddling with a box? However we do this I'd like to minimise hassle.

It would be *amazing* if we could have something like calls.okfn.org
and do this via browser. ;-)

E.g. via Empathy? (Disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm talking about...)

J.