[okfn-help] free software for teleconferencing, etc.

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jul 11 09:10:59 UTC 2011

Thank you very much for your input Richard! It is much appreciated.

Asterisk sounds like an attractive option.

All: is it technically possible/feasible to enable people to dial into
this using an ordinary phone call? How robust is it? Do we know anyone
else who runs this kind of setup, so we can ask them about projected
costs (e.g. hardware requirements, maintenance, etc.)?

J.