[okfn-help] Some buggy behavior of BuddyPress site...

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jul 12 01:47:39 UTC 2011

Hi Elf,

Thanks for the report. Two ways to proceed:

a) We organize a sysadmin irc evening when sysadmins can guarantee to be around
b) you send sysadmin at okfn.org your ssh public key and we can add it on
the relevant machine so you can investigate (plus I've made you a WP
admin temporarily ...)

Rufus

On 11 July 2011 23:18, elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Recently I have few issues with OKFN website, it occurs in various browsers - uzbl, firefox, opera
> * topbar with 'sign up', 'log in' etc. doesn't show up on most pages
> ** if i go directly to login page i can log in but topbar still not shows up
> ** once i go to my profile and click 'edit profile' it shows on that page with logged in state (buttons: 'My Account' etc.)
> ** when i go to a interest group which i have already joined and posted to before i have no form to post to it
>
> I could help with debugging if someone who have access to site logs can work with me on irc...
>
> Cheers!
> elf Pavlik

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation