[okfn-help] Some buggy behavior of BuddyPress site...

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Mon Jul 11 22:18:14 UTC 2011

Hello,

Recently I have few issues with OKFN website, it occurs in various browsers - uzbl, firefox, opera
* topbar with 'sign up', 'log in' etc. doesn't show up on most pages
** if i go directly to login page i can log in but topbar still not shows up
** once i go to my profile and click 'edit profile' it shows on that page with logged in state (buttons: 'My Account' etc.)
** when i go to a interest group which i have already joined and posted to before i have no form to post to it

I could help with debugging if someone who have access to site logs can work with me on irc...

Cheers!
elf Pavlik