[okfn-help] free software for teleconferencing, etc.

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Mon Jul 18 22:00:57 UTC 2011

Hello,

We have just tested http://bbb.okfn.org with William and it works quite well, can't compare to Skype since I don't use it myself. One can call in from web interface or from SIP client, using external client seams to give higher audio quality, I would encourage everyone to play with it by going to link above.

=)
elf Pavlik

Excerpts from William Waites's message of 2011-07-10 11:46:04 +0200: