[okfn-help] okfn.org - problems with sign-up

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:23:06 UTC 2011

Following up on this, I have not been able to log in either, and since
I had difficulties verbalizing the underlying problems, I did a
screencast (sorry for the watermark - don't have a better tool at
hand):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1315053/login-problem-at-okfn-20110713.mov
Any hints appreciated.

Daniel