[okfn-help] Locking pages on wiki.okfn.org

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Jul 14 09:11:46 UTC 2011

Hi again,

Allow me to introduce Atul, who besides some amazing sounding work
with the Wikimedia foundation in India has very kindly agreed to help
out on the sysadmin side of the wiki and possibly also being the
website manager.

+1 on locking down the really important pages.

> I've made you and Jonathan sysops so you can now more easily rollback
> stuff and protect pages.
>
> You can make others sysops/admins by visiting:
>
> <http://wiki.okfn.org/Special:UserRights>

I don't have this permission myself, is there any chance you could
give both Atul and me the rights to sort things out?

> Re protecting pages see:
>
> <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Protecting_and_unprotecting_pages>

Lucy