[okfn-help] Moved okfn-dashboard repo to github

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jul 18 22:25:29 UTC 2011

On 18 July 2011 21:44, Friedrich Lindenberg
<friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for writing up the Wiki page. I've created a couple of
> rudimentary scrapers that traverse the Pipermail archives of our
> mailing lists, the activity feeds of our repos on BitBucket and GitHub
> and arbitrary Atom and RSS feeds (e.g. blog.okfn.org) and push all
> this into the webstore.
>
> Until we can get the user names mapped and all dates parsed to a
> common format, this is still a bit useless but adding those should not
> be too hard. In fact I was thinking of creating a small mapping
> service within helmut - what do you think?

I don't know much about helmut (think we need a labs.okfn.org blog
post for this :-) ) but sounds interesting.

> - Friedrich
>
> p.s. do we have a comprehensive list of OKFN rss feeds? How broad

No but I guess we could start with:
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aon3JiuouxLUdC1IZ2kwRDMtX2ZaM0ZELWVJQzBrZXc&hl=en_GB#gid=4>
or the feed list for planet.okfn.org. My 2c would be to boot a google
form for people to submit new feeds / sites to and we could prepoluate
the spreadsheet using the links alluded to in previous sentence.

Rufus

> should this be, do we want to include e.g. ePSIplatform?

No, I wouldn't include epsiplatform.

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation