[okfn-help] Fwd: OKFN website problems

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Thu Jul 28 20:50:07 UTC 2011

Hello,

Excerpts from Rufus Pollock's message of 2011-07-28 18:53:18 +0200:
> A report of some issues using okfn.org from Harry Wood.
>
> Issue with not showing logged in on front page is due to squid caching
> that we know about (we would like to stop force-caching and will do so
> soon).
>
> @elf: wondered about his issues with the forum  ...
It looks like I have fixed it and now you can see test topic created in this group:
http://okfn.org/groups/open-knowledge-london/

I needed to go to group 'Admin' section and disable and than reenable forum. I guess we may need to do this in other goups as well...
BTW now I see we have a lot of spam groups =( will need to search for some restrictions on crating groups...