[okfn-help] democratic collaboration tool: BetterMeans

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Sun Sep 4 19:03:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would like to suggest checking out some videos of this open source tool for democratic organization of collaboration on projects. I guess with all diversity of projects related to OKFN it could help with general involvement of community!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BetterMeans

Since I work with Rails myself I could help with setting it up in case at least few people would like to give it a try...

Myself I would really like to see who cares about getting certain tasks done when deciding about what to help with whenever I can offer my help =)

Any comments?
=)
~ elf Pavlik ~