[okfn-help] democratic collaboration tool: BetterMeans

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Sep 5 10:32:28 UTC 2011

Hi Elf,

Just had a look and it looks very interesting. I am a bit worried
about *another* task management system, but the one that we currently
have really does not work that well for volunteers.

How much effort is it to set up? If not too costly in terms of time...
Perhaps we could do a trial run with the sysadmin team  (you, Atul &
Nils) - with some of the sysadmin tasks that are outstanding and if
that goes well, I can look into using it for more volunteer
involvement in the future?

What do you think?

Lucy