[okfn-help] Issues with blog.okfn.org

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Sep 5 12:17:39 UTC 2011

Here are a few recent emails I've received about blog.okfn.org. Any
ideas what this could be?

J.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Mike Linksvayer <ml at creativecommons.org> wrote:
> BTW, every time I go to the main OKFN blog, I get a popup
>
> "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
> You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
> will complete.
>
> Script: http://blog.okfn.org/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.6.1:16"
>
> This using Firefox on Linux. I happen to be using Firefox 8 now, but
> has happened with older versions as well.

2011/9/5 Tine Müller <tinem at email.dk>

You have to do something with this blog
http://blog.okfn.org/2011/09/03/open-glam-workshop-warsaw-15th-september-2011/.
It takes forever to load and a lot of times it craches my browser,
please?

And I have 10MB and use default Firefox latest version.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation