[okfn-help] Blog theme problems

Sam Smith sam.smith at okfn.org
Mon Apr 16 08:38:50 UTC 2012

   1. I am aware of this issue, I have raised it here
   https://github.com/okfn/wordpress-theme-okfn/issues/37
   2. This was because it was ignoring words shorter than three letters,
   this can be set in the WP settings. I have now changed this to two letters
   for CKAN.
   3. The latest "Featured' post will occupy that slot, please see
   https://github.com/okfn/wordpress-theme-okfn/blob/master/README.rst

On 13 April 2012 09:46, Mark Wainwright <mark.wainwright at okfn.org> wrote:

> There are some serious problems with the new CKAN blog theme:
>
> 1. It does not seem to be possible to browse through old entries
> (before the five displayed) - unless you know the month you are
> looking for.
>
> 2. The search also doesn't work - eg entering 'qa' in the search box
> returns no results, so does not find this for example:
>
> http://ckan.org/2012/02/09/ckans-qa-extension-just-got-better/
>
> 3. For some reason, the same post stays at the top of the blog page -
> making it look as if there are never any new posts.
>
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Wainwright, CKAN Community Co-ordinator
> Open Knowledge Foundation http://okfn.org/
> Skype: m.wainwright

Sam Smith
Designer