[okfn-help] Blog theme problems

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Tue Apr 17 08:34:13 UTC 2012

Thanks Sam!

> I am aware of this issue, I have raised it here
> https://github.com/okfn/wordpress-theme-okfn/issues/37

Cool. I'd also suggest when browsing through past posts it would be
useful to see more than 4 to a page (10, say).

> This was because it was ignoring words shorter than three letters, this can
> be set in the WP settings. I have now changed this to two letters for CKAN.

Ah! It would have been helpful if it had told me the problem - this
possibility didn't occur to me so I didn't try a different search
instead. (I'd have assumed it used at most a fixed list of stopwords.)
Anyway, your change will fix the problem - I don't suppose anyone will
search for a 1-letter term ...

> The latest "Featured' post will occupy that slot, please see
> https://github.com/okfn/wordpress-theme-okfn/blob/master/README.rst

Ahhhh ok. I've fixed this by simply removing the 'featured' tag.

Mark