[okfn-help] Big problem with okfestival blog domain permalinks

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Aug 20 10:38:33 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

We have a problem with the okfestival.org blog domain - for some reason,
whenever we try to create a new page (as of this morning and late last
night) the domain permalink starts with okfestival.okfn.org/ (*instead of*
okfestival.org/ <- the correct domain). This is causing redirect problems
(ie, no one can go to any of the new pages) and is a major problem for
several people trying to create new pages today on OKFestival.org.

Sorry to be a pain, but the OKFest team is currently trying to create 60+
pages for invididual sessions at the festival, all of which need to be
finished for public use by the end of this week.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried to empty the site cache
already, and change permalinks manually, but the okfn.org addition remains.

Thanks,
Kat

Groups<http://okfn.org/chapters>
@ardent_coeur