[okfn-help] website help

Adam Green adam.green at okfn.org
Thu Feb 2 00:15:04 UTC 2012

Thanks Daniel, that's got me going on learning the relevant php, and i
am pretty sure i should have it now, but my php I input is not showing
up at all when i enter it into the post html.
I thought that php could be used within html. could it be that our
server is not set up for this? might we have to change something in
the set up?

this forum post here seems to imply it is a possibility:

i am really starting to get out of my depth here,, so any help is much
appreciated!!!

thanks

Adam.