[okfn-help] Wiki spam

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Tue May 8 19:17:10 UTC 2012

Just a brief note to say I've done some rather aggressive spam combat
on the wiki, including the merging and deletion of every user with no
contributions to the wiki.

The vast majority of these users were spammer accounts, but a very
small minority were valid accounts which had just never made an edit.
I've tried to make sure none of this latter class of users were
deleted, but I've almost certainly overlooked one or two. My apologies
for the inconvenience if one of these was your account.

For reference, the full list of deleted users is at:

https://gist.github.com/2638581

-N