[okfn-help] help to embed both html and plain text in one emssage

Adam Green adam.green at okfn.org
Wed May 16 10:01:43 UTC 2012

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your response. I did look into Mail Chimp and others but they
charge. Would ideally like to do this via the already existing Mailman
service we use. Unless people think it would really be better. What do
people think? If to stick with Mailman, any leads on how to do this
plantext and html combo message manually?

Adam.