[okfn-help] Fwd: help to embed both html and plain text in one emssage

Nils Toedtmann nils.toedtmann at okfn.org
Fri May 25 12:57:01 UTC 2012

This seems to be a common but surprisingly complex issue where Google
doesn't find straightforwards solutions. Maybe worth documenting your
findings and experiences it our wiki.okfn.org?

/nils.

PS: from what i remember witnessing others fighting this issue,
embedding images is quite tricky: loading them from external web servers
is a privacy issue, and the receiving mail client might only display
them after raising a warning. On the other hand major mail applications
seem to not agree on how to embed imageswith in a multipart-mail - or?

See http://nils.toedtmann.net/ for contact details.