[okfn-help] Problem with OKF Japan Website - Homepage and Pages Not Viewable

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Sep 3 12:24:01 UTC 2012

Hello OKF Sysadmin / Help teams,

We're experiencing a major problem with the OKF Japan website and its
pages/posts are viewable - and we also can't view them in the back-end of
the site either once they've been published. This problem first occurred
around the time of the server transfers, so if someone can help us, it'd be
very much appreciated!

Pages:

While several pages have been created, there is no way to view them either
via permalink or Published Pages (for example, going to
http://jp.okfn.orggives us a message stating the page does not exist).

Posts:

Posts also do not show up once published. For example, when I just created
the post 'test' under 'Posts', it said it published, and gave me the
following post URL: http://jp.okfn.org/2012/09/03/test/ However, when I go
to this URL, it says the page is not found, and I cannot find the post
anywhere in the back-end of Wordpress - nor can I find any of the other
published posts.

I've tried searching through the back-end permalinks and other settings
pages to see how to fix this, but am at a loss.

Thanks very much in advance,

Kat

Groups<http://okfn.org/chapters>
@ardent_coeur