[okfn-help] Problem with OKF Japan Website - Homepage and Pages Not Viewable

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Mon Sep 3 13:17:00 UTC 2012

This may or may not be related, but the School of Data blog is also having
issues today.

http://schoolofdata.org/blog/ is working and displays the latest post, but
the direct link to the post itself (
http://schoolofdata.org/2012/09/03/the-equivalent-salary-converter-making-of/)
doesn't work.

If anyone can help, that would also be welcome!

Cheers,
Laura

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Kat Braybrooke <kat.braybrooke at okfn.org>wrote:

> Hello OKF Sysadmin / Help teams,
>
> We're experiencing a major problem with the OKF Japan website and its
> pages/posts are viewable - and we also can't view them in the back-end of
> the site either once they've been published. This problem first occurred
> around the time of the server transfers, so if someone can help us, it'd be
> very much appreciated!
>
> Pages:
>
> While several pages have been created, there is no way to view them either
> via permalink or Published Pages (for example, going to http://jp.okfn.orggives us a message stating the page does not exist).
>
> Posts:
>
> Posts also do not show up once published. For example, when I just created
> the post 'test' under 'Posts', it said it published, and gave me the
> following post URL: http://jp.okfn.org/2012/09/03/test/ However, when I
> go to this URL, it says the page is not found, and I cannot find the post
> anywhere in the back-end of Wordpress - nor can I find any of the other
> published posts.
>
> I've tried searching through the back-end permalinks and other settings
> pages to see how to fix this, but am at a loss.
>
> Thanks very much in advance,
>
> Kat

> | Kat Braybrooke | London, UK
> | The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>